Outlook is a product of Microsoft released to send and receive of emails from different corner of the world by having an internet connection. The users can configure different email ID from different service providers like Gmail, Yahoo or Apple etc. This email tool easily gets installed on PC running on different OS like Windows, Mac and Android.
The Outlook users who are facing issue as Outlook send and receive not working then they have landed at the correct page because here a team of certified members are available to handle the whole concern that get faced with Outlook. Apart from offering Outlook send receive error solution there are several customer assistance can be grabbed from here as installation, update, upgrade, renewal, configure, how to block mails etc.
The technicians available at MS Office Support Phone Number service provider are well-qualified, experienced, professionals in offering solutions for Outlook customers as how to fix Outlook send and receive error.
Before going to be troubleshoot outlook error the users might check that they have an internet connection because it can be also a reason that the Outlook customers cannot send and receive emails. The users can also follow the steps that have been described under on the same page by the technicians who are well certified and have huge experience in it. So follow the instructions as it has been mentioned.
Follow the Instructions for How to Fix Outlook Send and Receive Error:
Method 1: Firstly, the users are required to create a new e-mail profile
Step 1: Initially, the users are required to open the Mail Setup dialog box
Step 2: Then, they may need to start the New Profile wizard option
Step 3: Now create a profile
Step 4: And at the end set the default profile and proceed further
Method 2: The next method will be to set the TCP/IP as the default protocol
- First of all, the users may need to open the Network Connection Properties dialog box by following the below steps
- For Windows XP or Windows 2000: Press the “Start” button and then hit over the “Run” option.
- For Windows Vista: Click over the “Start” button.
- Then enter ncpa.cpl and click over the Enter button
- Now, Network Connections window will be opened.
- And make right click on connection to the Internet
- Lastly, click over the Properties option.
Step 2: Now, required to verify the connection uses TCP/IP
- Visit at the General tab option and from there check for the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) check box is selected.
- And if not selected then select the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click OK.
- In case if prompted to restart the computer then press YES option.
- Now, check Outlook to send an e-mail.
Now the Outlook users can enjoy the independent services through Outlook email support phone number where the problems are fixed at one call with all the required solutions. The whole concern are solved here remotely without affecting functionality and performance of Outlook on PC.