Microsoft Surface is a product launched by Microsoft with the innovation with high quality material and needs to be configured with advance hardware and software components. It is used by multiple section like laptop, studio and tablet mode as per the needs of the users. It has the most advance windows version and high processor that excellence and perfection to the device and the customers.
The good news for the MS Surface users that the online tech supports for such issue has been offered by the Microsoft Office customer support service provider. Here the users will find a team of certified members to look into the concern and get fixed the problems completely.
There are various problems like Windows Operating System error, Tune-up and Optimization Service problem, issue with Scan or Remove Virus and Malware, Printer Connection Problem including Surface 2 touch screen not working.
To troubleshoot the Surface touch screen stopped working issue, the users can try with the tricks given below to get the Microsoft Laptop Pro 4 touch screen back to normal function and in case if they face any trouble with the steps then they can also get in touch with the techies available for their support in their region.
Steps to Solve the Surface Touch Screen Not Working Properly Issue:
Solution 1: Need to perform a shutdown process
- The users are required to click and hold the power button of the device for 30 seconds and then release it.
- After this need to click over the volume up (+) button and the power button together and hold it for around 15 seconds.
- Again need to start the device and try the touch screen and check if it can work.
Solution 2: The second method will be to install system updates
- Firstly, hit and open Settings tab.
- After this, select “Update & Security” option.
- The users can also check for updates section, and if any update is there then install the system updates.
- At the last, the users may restart the computer system and check to see if this fixes touch screen.
Solution 3: Update the driver available for the touch screen
- The customers may need to click over the “Download and Install Driver Easy” option
- When installed then run Driver Easy and also hit the “Scan Now” option.
- Now they may need to click on the Update button to automatically download and install the correct version or the users can also click on the Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers.
Solution 4: Reset the Surface Pro 4
- First of all, open “Settings” option.
- Then click on select “Update & Security” tab and opt for recovery and then select get started button under Reset this PC tab.
- Now the users may select either to keep the files or to remove everything when resetting device.
- After this just wait for the device to be reset completely and verify that the issue has been resolved.
For any further help from a well-recognized technical experts dial the Microsoft Surface support number that opens 24x7 in support of the customers facing Microsoft Surface pro 4 touch screen not working issue. This number is accessible for the clients based in US and Canada regions.