Microsoft Office 2016 has been released for Windows and Mac users to run it on the devices operating on Mac operating system. It comes with user-friendly interface through which it becomes easy to install and uninstall MS Office 2016 and if any concern is found with this then the users may take help from the technicians who are available in the particular regions.
One of the best tech support service has been initiated in US and Canada for MS Office users so that they can interact with the professionals in concern to how to uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 Mac. The customer will be assisted here only through online mode by taking control of the Mac device screen and then the exact solutions will be delivered without affecting the Mac computer or any related devices.
The users looking to uninstall Office 2016 for Mac they can remove or delete the applications and user preference files to trash and then users can also empty the Trash and restart the Mac computer to complete the process. If any type of additional help is needed for uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 on Mac they can follow the instructions that have been illustrated under by the professionals. So, follow the given methods and get settle uninstall error.
Solutions to remove Microsoft Office 2016 Mac:
Remove Office 2016 for Mac Applications
- Hit the “Finder” option and click on the “Applications” tab.
- Then give a command as “COMMAND +click” to select all Mac applications.
- And now need to move all the selected application to Trash box
Remove Files from Your User Library Folder
- The first step will be to set the Finder View options.
- Open the “Finder” press “Command button +Shift+H”.
- Now from the Finder menu click on “View” and set it as List, and then click View to set it as View Options.
- Now a View options dialog box will be open and from there need to select “Show Library Folder” and “save” tab.
- Go back again to the Finder tab and now open Library option and click on Containers and “ctrl+click” on each of the folders listed under and move to Trash.
Remove from Dock and Restart
- Check for the Office applications if it is available in dock, if any found then go to each and ctrl + click to open the Options tab and then remove from Dock.
- After following the above steps the users are needed to restart Mac to complete uninstall.
To experience the best online assistance remotely in US and Canada the users may contact with the professionals available at Microsoft Office support phone number. It is a charges less number that exists 24 hours without a single stop.